Bambu is made according to the original recipe of the world renowned Swiss Naturopath Alfred Vogel, and has been popular for over 50 years.
- Bambu is a delicious alternative to coffee. It is traditionally used as a hot beverage, to be added to boiled water or hot milk, but it is equally good as a cold “café latté” drink… one sip will convince you!
- Bambu contains absolutely no caffeine and is produced from only pure, natural organically grown ingredients.
- No chemicals, no preservatives, nothing artificial.
- It was in the1950s that Alfred Vogel created the taste of Bambu, which has stood the test of time. This unique alternative to coffee contains chicory, acorns, figs and other cereals organically grown in Europe.
- Over 80 tons of Bambu are sold world wide each year.
- For more information see your local stockist.